1. Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship（in Chinese or English）; with 3 photos
2. Notarized highest diploma;
Prospective diploma recipients must submit official document issued by the university of your current enrollmentto prove your student status or expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations;
3. Academic transcripts （in Chinese or English）;
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
4. Two Recommendation Letters （in Chinese or English）;
Applicants for the senior fellowshipprograms must submit two recommendation letters by professors or associate professors;
5. A CD of your own works （only required for arts students）;
Applicants for music studies are requested to submit a CD of their own musical works. Applicants for the fine arts programs must submit a CD of their own works which include two sketches, two color paintings and two other works.
6. A Study Plan or Research Proposal （in Chinese or English）;
This should be a minimum of 500 words;
7. Foreigner Physical Examination Form （photocopy）, （in English. Please downloadfrom http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or http://www.campuschina.org）. The physical examination must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant will beconsidered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
8. The copy of Pre-admission Letter from designated Chinese university （optional）;
9. The copy of valid HSK Certificate（optional）.
All documents should be bound together on top left corner in the order of 6.1 to 6.9.
You should submit TWO sets of bound documents.
No application documents will be returned.